Westport Baptist Church is excited to announce a new fellowship, MOPS/MOMSNext!
Use the sub-navigation menu to learn more, and register for the 2017-2018 year.
MOPS Mission Statement
MOPS International encourages and equips moms of young children to realize their potential as mothers, women and leaders, in relationship with Jesus, and in partnership with the local church.
Elements of the MOPS Experience
- We want every woman who steps through the door at MOPS to feel at home. That’s why we think food, coffee and hugs are always a good idea. Atmosphere and words make all the difference in providing a safe space where every mom feels more like herself when she enters.
- We’ve all been placed in this time and space in history as a tribe of women who are raising the world together. And the beauty of it is that we don’t all have to agree with one another, but everyone is in and we all need each other. Every mom is embraced at MOPS.
- Moms have the ability to do big things. MOPS wants to help every woman gain the confidence to use their voice to change the world. That’s why we challenge women to lead.
- MOPS strives to talk about faith in a way that inspires every woman toward Jesus. We hope that every mom experiences who God created her to be and finds her purpose.
- Sometimes we need a wise woman who has been there, done that, to bounce ideas off of. That’s why we love MOPS Mentors. They provide sage advice and willing ears.
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together ... but let us encourage one another. Hebrews 10:24
2017-2018 Theme - Free Indeed
What do you long for? What is the thing that your heart craves?
Is it possible that your deepest desire is to be free?
Free from worry.
Free from feeling stuck.
Free from hustling to be loved.
Free from a heaviness you can’t put your finger on.
Free from thinking you should be someone other than exactly who you are.
At the core, maybe what we are all longing for is to be Free Indeed.
AUGUST 24TH 10:00 AM - 12:00 NOON
FRONT PARKING LOT OF WESTPORT BAPTIST CHURCH
Bring your kids for lemonade/cookies and fun activities! Register yourself for MOPS or MOMSNext. Also register your kids 0 - age 5 for MOPS Kids.