If you're a mother of a preschooler, you've got your hands full... We know how you feel, and we're here to help! There is nothing little about a mother's impact. The early years of child rearing are so significant and formative-so precious and fleeting... Moms know this, so they pour themselves into mothering. But who pours themselves into moms? We do. If you are a mom who:
- is pregnant or has a newborn through kindergartner
- desires to make new friends
- wants to share the challenges and joys of motherhood
- is looking for spiritual growth through trusted resources
- wants to learn more about growing your children up in a Christian home
- enjoys giving back to the community
...please join us!
Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every month, beginning at 9:00 a.m. until noon.
Meetings are held on the first Monday of every month, beginning at 6:30 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
Daytime and Twilight meetings will take place in the Family Life Center.