August 24th 10:00 am - 12:00 noon
Front Parking lot of Westport Baptist Church
Bring your kids for lemonade/cookies and fun activities! Register yourself for MOPS or MOMSNext. Also register your kids 0 - age 5 for MOPS Kids.
What is the Cost to Join MOPS/MOMSNext?
MOPS International requires a registration fee of $31.95 per mom. In exchange, each mom receives a monthly magazine via US Mail Hello, Dearest, a weekly email, online resources and a free gift directly from MOPS Int. Our local ministry charges $25 to cover other necessary supplies. Every mom matters at Westport Baptist Church, so contact Alicia Hudgins if you require financial assistance, or would like to make a donation to our MOPS/MOMSnext ministry.
HOW DO I JOIN MOPS/MOMSNEXT?
Go to the following website, and put in the appropriate registration code for the group you want to join: www.mops.org/join
- MOPS - VOKU
- MOMSNext - EOTY
- Twilight MOPS - 3DSS
- Twilight MOMSNext - INC1
Then print and fill out the following forms. Bring them, with payment, either to our registration day on August 24th or to the 1st meeting on September 5th.
WHEN YOU BECOME A MOPS MEMBER YOU GET:
The Kit …
- A guidebook to help transform each mom’s year
- Postcards and prints to show MOPS pride and spread some love
- A small jewelry item that matches the yearly theme
- And of course lots of other surprises that’ll cause spontaneous smiles
The Encouragement …
- An annual subscription to The MOPS Magazine delivered right to every mom’s doorstep
- Weekly emails about what moms are talking about – parenting, womanhood, sex, marriage and so much more
- Exclusive downloadables from our favorite artists, authors, boss-moms, and culture and faith influencers
The Community …
- Invitation to the mother-of-all mom meet-ups: MOPS groups (more than 4,000 meeting worldwide!)
- Exclusive Member only discount to the world’s largest mothering conference – MOMcon
- Access to select live-streaming sessions at MOMcon
- Support and encouragement for Global MOPS – helping embolden moms in more than 40 countries around the world
Here are the basic elements of every group:
- A welcoming and open environment
- Mentoring and leadership development opportunities
- Time for creative activities
- Valuable take away teachings and lessons
- And best of all … childcare