What is the Cost to Join MOPS/MOMSNext?
MOPS International requires a registration fee of $31.95 per mom. In exchange, each mom receives a monthly magazine via US Mail Hello, Dearest, a weekly email, online resources and a free gift directly from MOPS Int. Our local ministry charges $25 to cover other necessary supplies. Every mom matters at Westport Baptist Church, so contact Alicia Hudgins if you require financial assistance, or would like to make a donation to our MOPS/MOMSnext ministry.
HOW DO I JOIN MOPS/MOMSNEXT?
Go to the following website, and put in the appropriate registration code for the group you want to join: www.mops.org/join
Note: If you are interested in Twilight MOPS/MOMSNext, please email Alicia at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not register online.
- MOPS - VOKU
- MOMSNext - EOTY
Then print and fill out the following forms. Bring them, with payment, to the next meeting.
WHEN YOU BECOME A MOPS MEMBER YOU GET:
The Kit …
- A guidebook to help transform each mom’s year
- Postcards and prints to show MOPS pride and spread some love
- A small jewelry item that matches the yearly theme
- And of course lots of other surprises that’ll cause spontaneous smiles
The Encouragement …
- An annual subscription to The MOPS Magazine delivered right to every mom’s doorstep
- Weekly emails about what moms are talking about – parenting, womanhood, sex, marriage and so much more
- Exclusive downloadables from our favorite artists, authors, boss-moms, and culture and faith influencers
The Community …
- Invitation to the mother-of-all mom meet-ups: MOPS groups (more than 4,000 meeting worldwide!)
- Exclusive Member only discount to the world’s largest mothering conference – MOMcon
- Access to select live-streaming sessions at MOMcon
- Support and encouragement for Global MOPS – helping embolden moms in more than 40 countries around the world
Here are the basic elements of every group:
- A welcoming and open environment
- Mentoring and leadership development opportunities
- Time for creative activities
- Valuable take away teachings and lessons
- And best of all … childcare